Your Safety is of Paramount Importance to Us
COVID-19 HEALTH PROTOCOLS AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
for Manitoba Opera Events at the Centennial Concert Hall
June 23, 2022
2022/23 Season Health Protocols
Throughout the pandemic, Manitoba Opera has been guided by the public health orders issued by the Province of Manitoba. In most instances, our own health and safety requirements have exceeded the requirements identified in public health orders for conducting rehearsals, performances, and hosting in-person audiences. For the 2022/23 season, Manitoba Opera will not be implementing any restrictions for attendance or seating at our events that are hosted at the Centennial Concert Hall.
Seating in the Theatre
- No social distancing will be employed in the hall.
Proof of Vaccination
- Patrons will not be required to show proof of vaccine status.
- Masks will not be required to enter or attend any of our events; however, Manitoba Opera strongly encourages the use of masks for the duration of our events.
Cleaning Policies & HVAC
- Please go to the Centennial Concert Hall Website for details.
Patron Health Promise
- You agree that neither you, nor anyone in your party, will attend a Manitoba Opera event or performance if anyone is actively ill with COVID-19.
- By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge and agree that you will comply with the policies as stated above and your attendance at the event is conditioned on such compliance.
Credit Vouchers, Tax Receipts & Refunds
- If you are unable to attend a mainstage Manitoba Opera performance (excluding inclement weather), your tickets can be returned for a credit voucher, tax receipt, or refund.
Manitoba Opera will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will always abide by Manitoba Government public health orders.
This policy is subject to change and may be updated at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Box Office at 204-944-8824.