Looking to shake things up a little in the new year?
Want to try something new while supporting local businesses?
Enjoy pizza and beer delivered to your home,
along with a make-along flowering wreath kit.
Join us for a Pizza
& Beer Craft Night
Thursday, January 21 at 6:30pm on Zoom
Single tickets: $65 | Couple: $130
Each ticket includes:
- A 13″ signature pizza from Tommy’s Pizzeria, winner of the 2019 Pizza World Championships’ title, Best Pizza Maker in Canada
- Pizza toppings are prepared on the side so you can top and heat your pizza your way! Vegan, dairy free and gluten free options available.
- 2 Craft beers from Trans Canada Brewing Co.
- A make-along craft kit curated by Arts Junktion, along with a tutorial (pictured in the sidebar)
All delivered to your door!
Deliveries can only be made within city limits.
Plenty of time to chat in virtual groups. Meet new friends or re-connect with old ones.
Pizza & Beer Selections
(Toppings are provided on the side; you top and heat to your preference)
- Tomato sauce base, Mozzarella, Green Pepper, Onion, Tomato, Mushroom, Green Olives
- Meatlovers (Hearty Marty)
- Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Beef
- Cermile Sanchez (Hot Soppressata)
- Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Calabrese Salami, Peppadew Peppers, Arugula, Parmigiano, Chili Oil
(Trans Canada Brewing Co’s four core beers. All four included in couple’s ticket. Option of two for single ticket.)
- Lamp Lighter Amber Ale
- Portager Bohemian Pilsner
- Arrow IPA
- Bluebeary Ale
Manitoba Opera is pleased to partner with: