- This event has passed.
Santa Fe Opera Tour
Thursday, Aug 9, 2018 - Monday, Aug 13, 2018
The 2018 Santa Fe Opera Tour is Sold Out
Manitoba Opera is going on an exciting trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico, for four nights of opera, art, wine, and sightseeing.
With beautiful pueblo-style buildings, exciting cultural offerings, and exceptional Southwestern cuisine, Santa Fe is a hotbed of creativity, sure to delight the senses.
- Stay at the charming, pueblo-style Inn on the Alameda, blocks from Santa Fe Plaza and the Canyon Road art galleries.
- Wine tasting day tour with visit to historic church El Santuario de Chimayo in Chimayo. The dirt floor of this chapel is said to possess healing powers.
- Canyon Road Gallery Tour, highlighting a variety of interesting artwork through interactive, engaging activities with a knowledgeable guide.
- 3 opera performances: The Italian Girl in Algiers, Ariadne auf Naxos, and Candide.
- Alfresco group dinner at Santa Fe Opera on Friday night, including pre-show chat, and exclusive backstage tour.
- Day at leisure. Enjoy shopping, spa services, galleries, or sightseeing.